the Strangely beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker

the Strangely beautiful Tale of Miss Percy Parker - Leanna Renee Hieber This first book in the series had me captured pretty quickly. You can tell that Leanna Hieber has done her homework as the book really does capture the essence of those 18th century romantic novels. In fact the prose was quite poetic. She was also able to fully introduce the paranormal aspects within the book while keeping to the time period. Persephone Parker is true to her name and what happens within the book keeps pretty true to the mythical story. There are a few twists and turns within to make it it's own mythology to be explored and learned, but just enough left over to keep it honest. Alexi makes a great counterpart for Percy. I love that you also get to see a bit into his heart in this voyage as well. The other characters consisting of the guard do not play a big role within this book, but yet they play an important one. I knew they would play a bigger part as the saga moves on in the stories.

I give this book 5 stars and really don't want to say much more about the book. Reading it is it's own reward! Those looking for a true romance really need to look no further and pick up this book. Those looking for a great PNR also need to look no further. This one is it. It is full of romance of a time gone by with lots of mystery in the paranormal added to it.