A Little Bit Psychic: Pride & Prejudice with a modern twist

A Little Bit Psychic: Pride & Prejudice with a modern twist - Aimée Avery This book by Aimée Avery was a delight. It was a small quick read of about 110 pages. I started this one quickly after I finished "Mr. Darcy, Vampyre" since I thought I'd continue the Jane Austen theme.

In this 21st century version of Pride and Prejudice, both Lizzy and Darcy liked each other from the start. Since they knew each other as children. Lizzy is psychic and sees things that eventually come true. The big characterizations of Pride and Prejudice still exist in this new telling. Yes, there are still misunderstandings that stand in their way. Yes, Darcy is as stubborn as ever. Especially when his plans go awry and he is still too inflexible and unwilling to change them. And yes, Lizzy is sharp of wit and humor who is still self conscious of her beauty.

I gave this book 4 stars and recommend it to anyone who enjoys a small quick read. It is well done and really doesn't need more pages for the story to be rounded out. Go read it, you will enjoy it!