Goodnight Tweetheart

Goodnight Tweetheart - Teresa Medeiros Okay... let me try this in 140 characters...

A former bestselling author joins twitter and meets former prof for fun and snark. Lies told, truth descovered. Will love be in final chpt?

Heh. Did it. :) So, is it true, if you can't say it in 140 characters it's not worth saying? Well, not exactly, but I still think the concept is innovative and fun. And while I enjoyed the quick banter I wondered why they stayed in DMs on twitter. I mean, most would have moved to Skype which does not have the limit of characters that has the added security of a private conversation. Might be an idea for another book. ;) The story moves in a good clip, and my only criticism is that the transition of friend to love isn't quite as smooth as most books in this genre. However, bringing it to a new format might be what threw me a bit as a reader. Still, it didn't distract from the enjoyment of the novel.

I give this book 3 1/2 stars. It was a fun and enjoyable book with a bit of bittersweet toward the last fourth of the book. So, if you are curious as to reading a chick lit book that is innovative, you might enjoy Goodnight Tweetheart.

Go HERE to see a deleted scene of tweets and some of the pictures they give each other in the book. It also gives you an idea of how the snarkiness flies with each other. There is also a place to send ecards. :)