My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries)

My Fair Succubi (Succubus Diaries) - Jill Myles This is actually the third book in the succubi series by Jill Myles. Even if you haven't read the first two books like I haven't (yet) you still can follow this book and still feel as if you know what is going on. Granted, it makes you want to know more of the back story, but you aren't lost either. Jackie was turned into a succubus by both Noah and Zane who are now her immortal lovers and masters. And even though Jackie is a succubus who needs sex to survive every couple of days, she isn't a wanton woman. She wants to be faithful to her two masters and lovers.

As Jackie accepts her life as a succubus she finds that an old enemy has possessed her best friend and everyone from the Serim Council (which Noah follows), the archangel Gabriel, and the Vampire queen (Zane is her minion) wants her to collect the possessor in the form of a halo of great power. She has to figure out how to collect it without harming her friend. Jackie is also aided by a hulking nephilim who is a virgin warrior and protector sent by Noah and is SO not into the succubi lifestyle. She also finds herself working with Zane and another vampire to collect this power. Of course, things in Jackie's life never go as planned. She bumbles her way through the problems that foil all her plans while she finds the truth of why she was turned as well as the reason Noah and Zane hate each other. Does she win? Does she have to chose between the two men? Can she? Can you get through this book without laughing? Okay, I'll answer that last one... No. ;) The other questions you will just have to find out for yourself by reading this book.

This book is full of fun, sexy-time, and an interesting adventure. The personalities in this book make it interesting and Jackie herself keeps it sweet. I give this book 4 stars. I recommend it to anyone looking for a bit of lol'ing with their reading. I can't wait to get the other 2 previous to this book and read the next one in this series!