Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song)

Etched in Bone (The Maker's Song) - Adrian Phoenix This is book 4 of the Maker's Song series. As some have stated *coughMissiecough* think I'm insane for starting series in the middle. Especially this series *coughPam/Spazcough*. Sometimes, I admit... I am. :) Not all series can be started anywhere but many can so I often throw caution to the wind when I get the chance to read a series I've been wanting to get into for a bit. This series should be started from the beginning. There is just an overload of information that I have no doubt would flow much easier when totally acquainted with these characters and the world they inhabit. I will say this... even though I was lost at times the writing did have me captivated and I want to know more. Oh yes... Ms. Phoenix has me interested and captivated. I will be reading the first three books in this series and then come back to this book.

I will give this book 4 stars. Even though it isn't a stand alone in my opinion, I feel that the writing, characters and the world do deserve big acknowledgement. Oh, and I do warn you... the ending is a cliffhanger.