Far Gone

Far Gone - Laura Griffin I enjoy Laura Griffin's Tracer series and so I was quick to get this one for review. It has all the elements for a good romantic suspense and it also has a strong female lead. All are aspects to Laura Griffin's work I enjoy. The lead male character is alpha male with a strong protective streak, but he is also compassionate. They are both workaholics with romantic pasts that never quite worked. Sparks fly and both have to wade through their emotions to come to the conclusion that they don't want to be with any one else.

The mystery part wasn't so much a who done it, but more thriller type with a home grown terrorist. Andrea finds her brother mixed up in the whole thing which also makes her mixed up in Jon's case. A case he is virtually flying solo on since he has not convinced the FBI that his suspect is the correct one. Despite Jon not wanting Andrea involved, he finds that she is invaluable in getting the case solved and the FBI on the correct track.

I give this book 4 stars. The thriller part isn't something new, but still interesting. The romance is interesting in the way the two come together and they make a good match for the other. I don't know if this is a series, but I could see this book either be a standalone or part of a new series. I recommend it to those that enjoy romantic suspense and thrillers.