At Grave's End

At Grave's End - Jeaniene Frost At Grave's End by Jeaniene Frost is the third in the night huntress series. This one takes place not too long after the last book left off. In this tale Bones has an offer he can't refuse, so to speak. He aligns himself with his grandsire and they take on a woman of incredible power. It's war and the vampires in the world must chose sides.

This book was one I actually did not look forward to reading. I had heard some bad reviews, but I really can't understand it except to say they wanted more of the relationship between Cat and Bones instead of all the action they were getting. I, for one, was not disappointed in the least. In fact, I would consider this book the best of the three so far. Great action, good character development within vampire politics. It was a very interesting and fast read. Plus, I finally found myself liking her mother for once. That was nice in itself. Even the character of her mother was not left out and was developed further as well.

Within the twist and turns of the novel, you might be prepared to bring a tissue or two during the reading toward the end, but I assure you, that the ending is worth it. I can't wait for the 4th book which came out last month. I am so sorry I can't read it right now. Someone get me a copy quick! :)