Destined for an Early Grave

Destined for an Early Grave - Jeaniene Frost I have loved this series from reading the first book. This was the book I couldn't wait for, but when I finally got the book, I had several books to read before it. Finally I just pushed the position to number 1 and here you find my review. ;)

This was probably the most frustrating book for me in the series. It was the first time I really got angry at Bones and I was frustrated with Cat's insecurities. Without giving much away... I will say that even though there were times I wanted to scream at both of them, the story does finally find it's way to making the whole thing fit. Frost has a great way of handling it even though I must admit, my faith was shaken for a bit. Looking back, I'd say that was good writing since I rarely worry too much about things coming together and making sense and giving me an ending I'd love. Did I give too much away with that bit? I doubt it. I didn't doubt that Bones and Cat loved each other and they would find themselves searching for each other, if not in this book, but the next. Anyone who is a fan of the series, I'm sure, would find themselves in the same position.

This is a great book with lots of tension, drama, action and love. I gave the book 5 stars. I love this series and I can't wait for the next installment of Cat and Bones' story.