Faefever

Faefever - Karen Marie Moning I have been behind on many of my series but found some time and decided to continue the fever series since Shadowfever isn't too far away! I have to say that KMM does not disappoint with this third installment of Mac and Barrons. There were times (as there was in the other two books) when you just wanted to either kick Mac or Barrons in the "petunia" so they would both be straight with each other. Of course, if I didn't feel this way in this book, I would wonder if I picked up another series by mistake. The book is fast paced and enjoyable read until...

I had pondered about even mentioning the ending, but several people had mentioned it as a cliffhanger. Well, yes, it is a cliffhanger (I usually hate those) but there was something more in the ending I hated. All I will say is that it almost made me give it one star less. Upon reflection and the note by the author in the book, I decided this was EXACTLY the end and emotion that was intended so I gave back the star I almost stole. Therefore, this book has 5 stars and I recommend this series. If you haven't read it yet, I suggest you start at the beginning with Darkfever. The series comes together much better that way for readers.