Darkness Dawns

Darkness Dawns - Dianne Duvall Well, if you follow this blog... or at least the book boyfriend meme on this blog, you can already guess that I enjoyed this book. Fine... I'll just say it... it's a good PNR! Now on to the review:

Ah yes... Roland, one who was thought to be anti-social and a royal pain in the.. uh... hiney is very swoon worthy! He "meets" a young music teacher, Sarah who is strong, independent and a bit weary of others herself. Roland finds himself wanting to protect the young mortal from danger he feels he brought upon her and as the danger progresses she finds out exactly what he is. Now the question becomes is if they both can trust one another to find out what is sparking between the two.

Some may find the relationship between Roland and Sarah a bit fast. However, I found it completely refreshing. There was not a frustrating amount of me yelling at the book saying... "Tell HER!" or "Tell HIM!" when it came to any secrets. They both laid their souls bare and dealt with the consequences. This is probably one of the reasons I forgave Sarah for stealing my book boyfriend. She also gave as good or better than she received even when some things were hard for each other to understand.

I'm not going to say much more because I'd be tempted to completely spoil the book and I won't!
Prepare for it...
*evil laugh*
Hey, I knew I needed to give you one or you would have exploded waiting for it. ;) I give this book 5 stars and I flew through the book. I can't wait for the next in the Immortal Guardian series! If you love PNR, you will enjoy this book. Can I have the next one now? Seriously, can I? *bats eyelashes*