Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse?

Can You Survive the Zombie Apocalypse? - Max Brallier This reminded me of those little quizzes you take to see how long you would survive various situations. One was how long you would survive a velociraptor attack. You both were chained to something and I think I lasted 3 minutes or something (I hit it with my torn off arm, and I'm absolutely sure that is what gave me another minute of fighting time!). Anyhoo.... this book reads like those quizzes only it is more extensive and in a story format.

I know the question... did I survive? Um... well, lets just say, if I get a hankering for something fresh, you might want to run in the other direction. ;) I do plan on going back to the book and try different scenarios to see if I at least last longer than I did the first time. At least give me this... first, I'm not a horn-dog man. During the story that was told, I wouldn't have made the decisions that the story told, but it was still the part of the story/path that I took, so I suppose I must take responsibility for it. *sigh* Even so, it was fun to see where you would be taken to next once you decided.

I give this book 4 stars. It's all in fun and I even laughed at certain scenarios. It's not just a book, it's a game. It's for anyone wanting to see if they will survive without all the hunger pains for brrraaaiiinnnnssssss.... :D