Devil Without a Cause

Devil Without a Cause - Terri Garey I enjoyed the characters in this story. Faith is a true mother. One who will do anything for her son. Finn has already done anything for his muse to express itself through music. And then there is a horny (not so little) devil at the center of it all. Hard choices, interesting tasks with rules, and things that they find out not only about each other, but about themselves. Even the secondary characters were interesting. Plus, there is a back story there I can't wait to find out about! Oh and before you scold me for reading this one in the middle of the series, this book is #1! (nah nah NAH nah nah) Now, I understand it is a spin off of her Nicki Styx novels which I now want. Oh and no, you do not have to read the Nicki series before to enjoy this book.

Now in a way the story is quite straight forward. Making bargains with the devil for either selfish or unselfish reasons, the devil trying to get his due, trying to get out of the deal. However, the story that weaves around that simple story is very captivating. A romance, a sweet little boy who captures everyone's heart, and a few surprises for that blue eyed devil himself. The story is complete and does not end in a cliffie, but you will want the next book in the series to continue your hellish visit with "Sammy". You will want to know what he does next with his little surprise. Oh you will have to read it to find out just what that was. Okay, you know it's coming... *evil laugh* ;D Hey, it really fits here!

I give this book 4 stars and can't wait for the next installment! I'm just not making a deal with that devil to get it. ;D