Spider's Revenge

Spider's Revenge  - Jennifer Estep Oh this is going to be another hard review for me. Hard because I refuse to spoil it for anyone not yet caught up to this book in the series. This book is #5 and yes... I have read them in order (which I suggest you do!). *brings smelling salts around*

This book is what we have all be waiting for. The one we knew would come. It is the showdown between the Spider and Mab Monroe. However, the story woven between that showdown also has us captivated. Her relationships are somewhat redefined. Owen is FINE as he ever was and if Gin ever wants to get rid of that man, he needs to walk my way. *fans self*

*rouses self from delusion of having Owen giving me a come hither look*

Sorry, back to the review...

The thing you often worry about is if the showdown will live up to the hype. I really think the way the story was built toward that end really pushed you toward the edge of your seat wondering how anything will get solved... or will we be heartbroken in the end with an ending we simply don't want! Oh you know it's coming... *evil laugh* I'm not telling you anything. You'll have to find out for yourself.

I will add here that we get a bit more glimpse into the lives of some of the secondary characters like the mysterious Sophia. Of course Bria gets to know Gin more which made me so happy. Ah but that is all I dare to say other than if you are looking for a good UF with some romance (ah... Owen!) then pick up this series!! Go NOW! DO EET! Seriously, what are you waiting for? Go!