Martha Stewart's Handmade Holiday Crafts: 225 Projects and Year-Round Inspiration for Everybody's Favorite Celebrations - Martha Stewart, Martha Stewart This book is exactly what it looks like... a Martha Stewart craft book. I admit that sometimes Martha's perfection often puts me off when it comes to crafts, but the ideas her people come up with are usually eye catching and interesting. This book is no exception.

As with what you often expect with Martha, it is more a book of celebrating with others. You have all the major holidays which is geared mostly toward a US audience. So, you have the 4th and Thanksgiving included. And although I do enjoy looking at crafts for a formal(ish in some instances) setting, it wouldn't fit any of my family on either side. We just aren't a formal crowd. I would fear for the fate of most of those crafts when the kidlets get a hold of them. LOL

But there are some that really caught my eye. Like for the upcoming holiday, Halloween. I think this would be fun to do some time:

Just think of all the creatures you could invent!
So, there are lots of crafts for those of us that just don't do the adult formal thing. There are also a lot of Christmas/ Hanukkah which is approaching fast (hey, don't look at me like that, I'm just stating that it's true! *hides*)

So, if you enjoy the creativity that Martha Stewart brings, I don't think you'll be disappointed with this book.

(Pictures at my blog)