Changeling Dawn

Changeling Dawn - Dani Harper This is the third book in the Macleod Changeling series. It can be read on it's own as a stand-alone. However, I suggest you get the first two books, Changeling Moon and Changeling Dream because they all rock. This one rocks as well, and I swear Dani has me as a fan. I just want to know if she might have a secret knowledge of these changelings and could she introduce me to one... especially if it is a Macleod? ;)

Ah, but back to this book. In this book we become very familiar with Mackenzie (Kenzie) the youngest girl of the family. She is a loner and with good reason. She was terrified as a small girl and kept that terror with her as she grew up. So, with every good PNR, she is given a chance at love not with one she would have chosen, but one she needed to choose. One that could heal her soul as well as her heart.

But Kenzie was not just given one chance at redemption, but two. One comes in the form of a little girl who reminds her of her past, another is in the form of a man... a HUMAN man who also carries his own soul scars. So the question becomes if all (especially Kenzie) can open themselves up to heal the wounds of the past and what is to come in this adventure.

Oh can you tell that I just loved this book? Kenzie is no shrinking violet either. Very strong and determined. Plus, the secondary characters also rock. I swear if you love PNR, you must pick up this whole series. You will fall in love with this family of changelings as much as I have! I give this book 5 stars. I was so in the mood for a good shifter PNR and it so fit the bill!