Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs

Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs - Molly Harper Jane had a very bad, awful day. She got fired, got a gift certificate to get drunk as her severance pay. Decided to blow through the certificate and then while going home (after getting sober), the car breaks down. Of course when she tries to walk home, the neighborhood drunk thinks she is a deer and shoots her down. Wow... and I thought I had a horrible days.

Well, Jane obviously doesn't get killed but gets turned into a vampire. Her adventure in dealing with her new undead status is interesting and humorous. However, that is not all. She also has to deal with being accused of vampire murder and someone trying to make her un-life very hard. All this accumulates into an unexpected and humorous ending.

Oh yes... I know I've said humorous more than once. I LOL'd in this book a lot. I had so much fun with Jane and her adventures. She is also a heroine I love. She loves to read. She is snarky and loves her dog which she calls a mixture of a great dane and a loofa. How could I not enjoy all that?

My biggest complaints about this book is at the beginning there was so much going on it left my head spinning a bit. It was hard to keep track of everything, but it calms down toward the middle and you are sailing along by the end. My only other complaint was the name of an annoying vamp. Missy. NO! No one named Missy should EVER be annoying in a book! *cries*

I give this book 4 stars and I tell you you need to get this one if you want a good laugh. Only thing is when you read Missy... substitute some other name in your head for me, will ya?