Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men

Nice Girls Don't Date Dead Men - Molly Harper Yes, don't faint... I have read 2 books in order! *gets out smelling salts* However, this book, 2nd in a series, can be read as a stand-a-lone. Although, for those that like to read in order, it's nicer to do so since you will have a better feel for the characters in this book.

So what can I say about this book? Oh it was like the first... it made me laugh and completely involved with the characters. I really am enjoying this series. In this book, you do have a few mysteries that Jane stumbles on and tries to solve for her family and friends. Even though those mysteries are easily solved, that isn't the point of this series. To me it is pure entertainment and it achieves that easily.

Jane is still snarky as ever. I enjoy her so much. Love that she keeps comparing herself to Jane Austen characters. Gabriel could use a swift kick in this book, but yet, I still love that brooding vamp who is learning how to laugh again. Also, I enjoyed Dick Chaney. Yep... Dick Chaney. But not related to you know who (heh)... he is a much less evil version, even as a blood sucking vamp. Also, much more entertaining as well. ;) Dick commands a bigger presence in this one and your funny bone with thank Molly for that. Also, there are some sweet moments especially with her boss Mr. Wainwright.

So yes... this book has it all. I give it 4 stars and recommend it to anyone wanting to give their funny bone a workout.