Nice Girls Don't Live Forever

Nice Girls Don't Live Forever - Molly Harper Well, I loved the first 2 books and I was thrilled to read this book as well. This book can be read as a stand-a-lone, but really... if I can read these in order... so can you. Plus you really don't want to miss out on the snark that is Jane. I just love her character. We would SO be friends. :)

In this book Gabriel is a... well... snot (to put it nicely). I really wanted to give him a swift kick. Jane shows him the curb and I was happy that she finally stood up for herself. She also gave voice to what was going on in her heart and let Gabe know exactly what he did wrong. Now the every day adventures and romantic troubles were interesting enough, but you should know Jane by now. She has another stalker/killer after her and this one is Gabriel's fault. Now you get why I wanted to swift kick him. :)

The book wraps up nicely and it could be the end of the series. I'm so glad it isn't because I have really come to enjoy Jane and all her family and friends. Especially Dick Chaney. Oh in this one he has come into his own and is a great friend and romantic partner (uh, not for Jane..).

I give this book 4 stars. Oh if you love snark and enjoy a good LOL, pick up this series. You will love this take on vampirism.