Junk-Box Jewelry: 25 DIY Low Cost (or No Cost) Jewelry Projects

Junk-Box Jewelry: 25 DIY Low Cost (or No Cost) Jewelry Projects - Sarah Drew This book is geared toward teens who want to be a bit creative toward their jewelry but either will not or cannot spend much money. I think that the author should have just geared it toward everyone since many people of all ages like to make something new from something we don't use anymore. I'm one of them.

I enjoyed the creativity of the various projects throughout the book. I think when I have time I will try a few of these techniques. There is also a few wire wrapping techniques I've been wanting to try that are also included in this book. So I can see someone using this as an introduction to one technique and expanding to another. For those that crochet, you might also find one of the techniques interesting since there is an introduction to wire crochet.

I give this book 3 stars I found this book useful for spring boarding ideas by using old jewelry. That in itself is worth the price of the book. I just think the author should expand her audience to all ages.