A Trace of Moonlight

A Trace of Moonlight - Allison Pang This is the third book in the Abby Sinclair series. The first being, A Brush of Darkness and the second A Sliver of Shadow (check those reviews for some great quotes that will make you smile). These books should be read in order and seriously, this series rocks so hard why wouldn't you?

This book did not disappoint. All my fave characters are back including Phin the horny unicorn. Ion the daemon who I have a love/hate relationship with, I admit did not do that to me this time. Total love fest from me. :) Ah, and then there is Talivar the elven prince. Always a love fest for that one. *sigh* Oh yea, if you love books with amazing characters you are SO in for a treat. Even those you hate as well as those you feel lukewarm are also well drawn. Hm... can you tell I just love the characters in this book? I bet not. ;)

For those that do not like a love triangle, well, I hate to say it but this has a doozy. It was handled exceptionally well for a triangle, but I hated it only because you didn't want either one to be hurt. You also couldn't decide who would be best for her even if there tended to be one that was a winner. I think it is because both suitors are broken and Abby is the kind of person to accept them both as they are which encourages them to accept themselves. *sigh* You know that makes a good PNR and you have both. Hm... I don't mind keeping the one that gets away for her... ;)

I give this book 4 1/2 stars. You have adventure, a conclusion to all the main threads that were running around including the cliffie from the last. I have heard this may be the last novel (short stories may come) in this series and I sincerely hope that isn't the case. I does have a feel of completion but I am not ready to give up these characters yet.