Tricked (The Iron Druid Chronicles, Book #4)

Tricked - Luke Daniels, Kevin Hearne Audio Review:

Another great audio voiced by Luke Daniels. In this one Atticus is again in hot water helped by Coyote, the Diné trickster. Helped as in tricked into getting rid of shapeshifters bent on wrecking havoc on the community. Plus, it doesn't help when Atticus's past deeds inflame the skinwalkers into action.

This was a funny book. Atticus is a bit out of his element since he hasn't had much dealings with the Native American spirits but as always he does his best. The secondary characters were so great in this book. LOVED Frank and of course Coyote. Also great in this book is the way things were researched. Most of it felt very authentic and I felt there was care taken to be fairly accurate. Of course, this being a work of fiction, liberties were taken, but in the best way.

I give this book 4 1/2 stars. I really enjoyed my time here and the way Atticus got frustrated with Coyote. Of course Granuaile rocked and still was sharp and smart even for being someone still in the learning stages. And not to forget Oberon. That dog cracks me up. Hound 10000, Druid 1... ;)