Shattered Circle

Shattered Circle - Linda  Robertson Eep! I see that the last book was leading us up to this one! All that confusion continues in this book and it is all captivating! We also get to find out who one of the characters introduced to us in the last book really is! Now I need to know what will happen next! *bounces up and down*

We also get multiple POV in this book. It's not confusing and it helps bring the story into full understanding. However, the most interesting parts were Persephone's adventure and when it would switch POVs I would want to yell. At the same time you wanted to know what was happening so you are kept in the loop. Yea, I can say that switch also ramped up the anticipation of what was going on and how Seph was going to get out of her predicaments.

Oooohhhh~ I wanna tell who Creepy is, but I can't spoil it!
*tapes mouth and fingers shut*
*whines*

I have to say I do like the ending and yet I didn't. I love how it came about, but it was a bit too sweet for me in the end. Still, I did like the idea of it. Even so, I have to say it was one huge adventurous ride.

I give this book 4 1/2 stars and I can't wait for the next installment. I recommend this whole series. I recommend someone read this series and talk to me about it so I don't spoil it for anyone else! I also recommend it to those looking for a different and fun UF. As I said before in other reviews, there is a triangle, but it is worked into the story so this one does make sense as to why it is there.