Deadly Sting

Deadly Sting - Jennifer Estep Can you believe that we are now at #8? Still, I can't get enough of this series! Again, being Gin.. the Spider, doesn't leave much for down time. Adventure and excitement keep her on her toes and we get into it just by shopping with Finn. However this is only the beginning...

We also get a lot of adventure with another nemesis. One that we hadn't seen before, but also shows Gin that she not only needs to be the elemental with strong magic, but also finesse. We also don't just get a simple... "here is the bad guy, defeat him and it's over". Oh no. As with the other stories Jennifer Estep also creates a story with finesse and twists about who was involved and why. We also get introduced to another thread in her adventures for future stories. Yep, Gin won't be vacationing any time soon.

This book was mostly Gin's tale. We get a bit of Owen and Finn, but not much else. The secondary characters that play hard in the other books are more background in this one. Although I didn't mind it for this story, I do hope for more secondary character action in later books because I enjoy them so much. I'm also hoping for a short on Sophia especially and Phillip as well.

I don't want to give too much away. However, let me just say that if, like me, love this series... you will not be stress free after this book is over. I do think that some people will understand what I'm talking about and others need to read the books to find out. :) I still hope I didn't give too much away. /cryptic paragraph.

I give this book 4 stars. It's just another fun... and bloody... good time (pun intended). I recommend this book to those that enjoy kick arse females as well as UF series.