First Bite

First Bite - Dani Harper This book is a new series but it follows the world in her other Changeling series. You don't have to read the other series to get into this one. However, I do recommend the other series just because I enjoyed them so much.

In this story we get to slowly know both Neva and Travis. Both on the run from their family but for different reasons. Neva is a just turned Changeling so doesn't know what is going on. Travis happens upon her and decides he cannot just leave her to her fate. He takes her under his wing and helps her deal with her new situation. One she isn't happy with at all.

As the adventure goes on we get to know Neva and Travis as well as the secrets they hide. We also get to know some secondary characters which I can't wait to know more of as the series goes on. However, I think that the best "secondary" characters are the wolves themselves. They seem to know more about what is going on than their humans and I love how they "tolerated" their human halves.

One warning... the book ends with a cliffie. It isn't an abrupt ending (only kind of cliffie I hate more) but things aren't totally settled but their romance is fully realized. The adventure will continue and I must know where it is heading. MUST KNOW! :) I give this book 4 stars. This is a fun shifter PNR book and I recommend it to those that love PNR. I think you'll have fun with it.