Simple Sewing: 30 Fast and Easy Projects for Beginners

Simple Sewing: 30 Fast and Easy Projects for Beginners - Katie Lewis Full review with pics on the blog: Books and Things

This book is really a good beginner book if you haven't sewn before. I will add that it is a good book if you have. I really enjoyed the simple projects in this book. Yes, I could have probably figured them out on my own, but you have all the dimensions for the projects here and you don't have to figure them out! Oh and this would also be an excellent book to teach someone how to sew.

I took a couple of projects from this book and added my own bit to them. I think anyone with a bit of sewing knowledge could do the same. It makes it more fun. :)

I give this book 4 stars. It was a great jumping off place for someone like me who likes to fool around with simple projects. It's also great for those just starting to sew. I don't have any great skills (I have aunts who blow me away with their skill) but I do enjoy sewing for enjoyment and crafts. Plus, these are going to make good stocking stuffers. :)