Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet

Fourth Grave Beneath My Feet - Lorelei King, Darynda Jones Audio review:
Another great installment in audio! This is a series I've enjoyed in audio and will continue to do so in this format. I'm so addicted!! :D

In this book we find our heroine with some PTSD with a side betrayal from her father. She ends up finding some interesting ways of coping with it. Having no other choice but to go out and find some way to feed herself and Cookie (or at least one good cuppa coffee!) and stay away from late night tv infomercials she stumbles upon a case that will at least bring her out of hiding. She also tracks down Reyes and finds more than she bargained. She also finds some answers to a few of her burning questions! Oh and let me just say, I LOVE the way Reyes helps Charley with her PTSD. What a great therapist.

I don't want to spend too much time on the review. I'm just afraid I'll give away too much. Let me just say that this one is as good as the others, Reyes is so *sigh* MINE *glares at everyone in the room* and Cookie even gave me a few tears toward the end. All I can say is if I can't be friends with Charley, then I want to be friends with Cookie! Love these characters and trust me... if you haven't yet... this is a series that is NOT to be missed. Also, be warned... you will want to start naming everything. I really should think of a name for my computer. Any suggestions?

I give this book 4 1/2 stars and can't wait to put on the next book in this series... on audio! :D