Dreams of Gods & Monsters

Dreams of Gods & Monsters - Laini Taylor I had read the first 2 books and when I got a chance I decided to try this one on audio. I would love to hear the first two read now. Khristine does a remarkable job and I loved the different inflection she gave to the characters. My favorite was Zuzana and I now can't hear her voice in any other way. :)

All your answers to any questions you have are solved in this book. There are even minor threads that have their conclusions. While for some this might feel like overkill, to me this was wonderful since you become so immersed into this world with Laini Taylor's writing. Her writing is as lyrical as the first two books and the world felt quite real to me. I enjoyed listening to it this time around... even for 18 hrs. :)

I think my only thing I can say about the audio is that because of the lush language it made it harder to do mundane things while listening to the book. The mind may wander and I didn't want to miss a second of the book. I didn't want any distractions.

I give this audiobook 4 stars. If you want to try fantasy but just don't know where to start, I would say to try this series. Even if you didn't love it as much as I did, I do think you would enjoy your time with this trilogy.