Binding the Shadows

Binding the Shadows - Jenn Bennett Ah the 3rd book in this series and I'm still loving the characters. My only suggestion to Lon is to not be so taciturn when it comes to your emotions with the ones you love. Ah, but Lon is learning and is more open with Cady and his son then he was in the beginning of the series. Yes, there is a dad involved with his family! Something you don't often see in UF. Not only that, but Cady is continually creating a tight family of her own. Seeing her family get bigger did put a smile on my face.

Of course there is action and it didn't let up until the end. Oh and that ending!! Let me just say it really isn't a cliffie, but it drops some knowledge that will make you perhaps a bit bug eyed or have to physically close your mouth. Oh can't wait to find out more about that! Luckily the next book is almost here and I have it in my hot little hands. :)

I give this book 4 1/2 stars. I really enjoy the characters in the book... especially Jupe, Lon's teenage boy. He is still the heart that holds them all together and I personally can't wait to see how he handles the revelation at the end. (*evil laugh* since I'm not telling you...) I recommend this series to those that enjoy UF with some great characters.