Sixth Grave on the Edge

Sixth Grave on the Edge - Lorelei King, Darynda Jones Okay this is the 6th book and I've listened to all of them on audio. I love this series and hope to continue all of them in the same manner. Oh who am I kidding? I will do them all on audio as long as Lorelei King does the narration. :)

In this book we are presented with several different small mysteries. Some of them are finished by the time the story ends and some of them are just sort of left hanging. Some are part of the secondary story arcs now presenting its way into the series. Sometimes you wonder if the author is biting off more than the story can reasonably hold, but at the same time I enjoy myself in one of these stories I don't really care. Plus I love the humor and all the characters. I'm curious as to where the new bad/good guy fits into all of this.

Since I'm a bit late to the party (couldn't get to the book until now) the one thing I kept hearing about was "OMG! The ending!" I admit I was nearing the ending and wondering what everyone was talking about. Seemed like a normal ending to me. Nothing unusual here. Until...

OMG! The Ending! O.o

Okay, someone get me that next book (on audio... Ms. King... get on that will ya?). I gotta know more!

I give this story 4 stars. It is a bit looser than the other books in the series but loses none of the humor or entertainment value. Plus, as I've said repeatedly in my other reviews of this series you need to try it on audio. You won't regret it. Oh and the only spoiler I'll give you: spork. Seriously I would be a spork why would anyone ask why? The answer is so obvious! ;)