As Long as You Love Me by Ann Aguirre

As Long As You Love Me - Ann Aguirre

I really enjoyed this addition to the series. I was curious about Lauren and Rob from the first book and was very curious as to how they became a couple. I really enjoyed both characters and how they took a infatuation and turned it into a mature relationship.

I did have a couple of unanswered questions that bugged me. Not so much to draw me out of the story, but enough I really wanted the answer. Mostly it was about Rob. People treated him like he was dumb as a box of rocks but no explanation as to why. They way it read it sounded like he had a learning difference but those things can be worked around with the proper technique. Still, even if he never got a proper diagnosis and family that helped instead of hurt I have a hard time believing that his sister who studies education wouldn't have tried to piece it together and help him out. Yes, I am nosey and want to know! :)

My favorite part of the book is how mature Lauren becomes. She takes responsibility for her panic attacks and really starts to do something about it. She also seems very mature when she gets into the relationship with Rob. The best part is when she befriends Rob's ex and helps her with her deep dark secrets. Yes, in this book Lauren shines.

I give this book 4 stars. I really enjoyed the relationship and romance within the pages. Yes, it is very hot at times so make sure the fire extinguisher is available. :) I recommend it to those that enjoy contemporary romance.